Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sandi likes it hot

So Sandi, as promised, has decided to update me on some sexcellent events going on with her. Here's the email I got, and I read it with only a slight (aka HUGE) amount of jealousy.

First, friday night I went to this frat and we were just all hanging out, drinking, you know the usual. I was making eyes with this one kid so we decided to go downstairs and do some dirty dancing lol. Next thing I knew we were making out, whatever whatever. We went up to his room at 1:00 and started hooking up. The next time I looked at the clock it was 5:48. I was shocked by the time, but more shocked that HE HAD BEEN EATING ME OUT THE ENTIRE TIME! Not once did I even touch his dick! Time after time he continued to go down on me. I would cum (and made it very obvious), then he would come up, we'd kiss for 2 minutes and then he would go back down. As it got later and later I began to feel exhausted from cuming so much. Literally I must have came at least 8 times!!! I couldn't understand why he didn't even give me a chance to reciprocate the favor. In essence, HE WENT DOWN ON MY FOR FIVE HOURS STRAIGHT!! It was the most amazing five hours of my life. I was so enthralled by his eagerness to please me... yet I couldn't understand why he didn't want anything in return. I later found out that supposedly he has a really hard time getting it up when he's drunk. Is this common for guys? Why does it happen? Does the alcohol effect the bloodflow to the penis?


Alright alright, let's get down to business (if you can pardon the pun). So yay for getting 5 hours of the oral. Most guys and girls who just meet have a tough time getting to that point, either because the girl is afraid of exposing herself or the guy has no idea what to do down there. I'm glad you are both comfortable with your body and that he (obviously) knew what the hell he was doing. Again, the slight ( aka HUGE) amount of jealousy is trying to expose itself.

So on to the whole not-being-able-to-keep-it-up thing... It's called whisky dick, and is WAY more common than we think. Many-a-times when things get hot and alcohol is involved, the make brain cant overcome his BAC. When this happens, don't get embarrassed, it's nature nothing more. Ladies, don't get offended or think he isn't attracted. Men in this situation are incredibly turned on, but the booze just affects their boners. So, if this happens, do what this guy did. Offer to pleasure your partner and in turn you will get pleasure from pleasuring. Oh yeah, I just used the word "pleasure" three times in one sentence. That takes a skill more unique than being able to deep throat, let me tell you.

So in short, if the limp dick is offered and booze have been involved, don't take it personally. Men, don't be embarrassed, just ask for her number and say you'll call her soon. Try again a little (or a lot) more sober, and let the sparks fly then.

In the mean time, enjoy the head :-)

always,
Your Kinseyette

No comments:

Post a Comment